Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Sorta Like A Man

I've had the same conversation with a lot of the friends I've made...

"well lizzie what made you get into this"

I spend a few minutes pouring my heart out and then we giggle about how my reasons for being involved in this little song and dance are more aligned with the men suitors than the female entertainers.

And so like so many of the awesome gentleman that I've had the opportunity to meet I participate in our fun for reasons of fantasy.  To allow myself to be someone that I'm not.  Or maybe to allow myself to be who I really am...

Sometimes we want to play, we want to have a very naughty adventure in a private hotel room late at night with a perfect stranger.  And sometimes we just want a nightcap and a good pillow.

I do apologize to those of you that have emailed and received no response.  I hope you'll reach out to me again.

I hope you respect that I come out to play when the spirit moves me.  I always want to have mind blowing experiences.  I want you to not be able to think straight when we part.  I hope you don't think less of me that I, much like you, need to have the right psyche to give you (and me) what we want.


No comments:

Post a Comment