Thursday, October 30, 2014

Ohio Travels (Cleveland & Columbus)

I have a love/hate relationship with Ohio.  Mostly Northeast Ohio.

I love this place because this is where I was when I first decided to dabble in these little adventures. 

I hate this place because of all the freaking crazy weather!!!  80 one day and 40 the next?  I had on shorts the other day and if your weatherman is accurate I'll need to break out the Northface and Uggs tomorrow!!!!!  wtf guys!  ;)


But I'm here.  And I'll probably be here at least a couple days a month over the next couple months - family stuff I won't bore you with.

Those that know me know that I break every rule that I try to make so let's talk in terms of general guidelines ;)

I'll be available to host in Cleveland but I'll need a bit of a heads up.  Preferably 24 hours but I get that sometimes 24 hours planning sucks.  Shoot me an email and we'll figure it out.

I'll be available to travel to you in both Cleveland and Columbus typically with several hour notice.  However I will request that if you would like me to meet you in Columbus that you make our adventure a minimum of two hours.

I am super excite about being able to see all of my old Ohio friends and always up for making a couple new ones ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment