Saturday, April 5, 2014

I Always Promised Myself...

(And You Guys) that if this ever started to feel more like "work" and less like fun than I was going to take a time out.

And it did start to happen.

And I took a time out.

It's funny a little.  You guys think I'm strange (I know) and most every other girl that's involved in this industry that I've talked to think that my reasons for doing this are crazy.  Insane actually.  But the reasons are mine. After all, I don't question you about your involvement.  I make no judgments against anyone that I've met or talked to.  So it seems silly to do the same to me, right?

So I think I'm resurfacing this week.

Going to have a little fun....

Why not?

The Spring always brings out the naughty in me...

Open toe pumps, short skirts, no big bulky jackets that I have to bundle up in...

Seems like the perfect time to me...

What about you?

*** So if you haven't heard from me in the past couple weeks know that it's not because you did anything wrong, or I don't like you anymore, or anything crazy like that.  I just wanted to chill for a little bit.  And I promise to connect with you soon  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment