Monday, February 17, 2014

Travel Dates Changed & My Apologies...

I don't know about you but sometimes life gets in the way of what I really want to do.

We all have family issues, deadlines, people that won't stop nagging us and that crazy friend who has more emergencies than Chris Christie's political career.  It's not always easy to balance everything.

This weekend I had to change around a lot of my traveling dates over the next couple weeks and I'm sorry to anyone that I've inconvenienced.  Hopefully you'll still want to meet me when I (finally!!!) make it to your city! 

New dates are as follows:

Washington DC          February 18th - 22nd

NYC                           February 24th - 28th

Boston, MA                March 4th - 8th

San Diego, CA           March 11th - 15th

LA, CA                       March 18th - 22nd

Phoenix, AZ               March 25th - 29th


This spring and summer for me are going to be about me - traveling to cities that I enjoy spending time in and meeting awesome people in those cities!  I'm a little ashamed to admit that I've visited Europe more than I've been to the west coast.  That's going to change this year!!!

Have any places that I just absolutely need to come to?  Somewhere that I should add to my list of "must sees" this year?  Send me an email & maybe a link or two to what's in your city that I just have to see while I'm there!

Stay warm everyone!  Spring's coming!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment