Thursday, January 9, 2014

A Quick "Heads Up" ;-)

Over the next few days I'm going to be making some edits to my website.  The edits will mostly include new text to explain where I am at now in life and in this little underground world that we affectionately call our "hobby."  You will also see a Calendar page as I anticipate traveling a lot more in the first half of 2014 and the North East has pretty much froze me out! 

The change that will be the most different is the whole subject of rates, donation, tributes whatever you choose to call them.  I've decided through feedback and experience that it's probably best to do things this way.  My formula isn't really all that complicated, I've decided to just take the round about averages of what I've typically received the last few months and make my public compensations what I have been receiving privately.

Needless to say if we have met previously let's continue to do what's worked for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment